Make Your Baking Experience Fun & Easier!
Want to add a complex and intricate design on your home-baked cakes? No problem! Just use this TraceIT Chocolate Pastry Transfer Paper!
No more peeling or complicated process! Just trace on and directly transfer the paper on top of your masterpiece!
Instant Pastry Art Expert
- No specific skills needed. Just trace your desired design on the edible paper!
- The see-through surface makes easier to trace various styles and design.
- The paper texture holds melted chocolate in a stable and firm manner. No wobble or problem at all!
EDIBLE & ABSOLUTELY SAFE
- Made from glutinous flour that is edible, non-toxic, and safe to eat.
- No more sliding off just to transfer the design. Just directly put the edible paper on top!
- As for the taste, it adapts to the cake's flavoring and you won't even notice it while eating.
Wide-Variety of Uses
- It can be used for ALL kinds and sizes of pastries.
- Ideal for beginners, DIY enthusiasts, and even for professional patissiers!
- Perfect for melted chocolate drawing, designing, and accurately tracing patterns!
Custom Home-Baked Cakes Made More Artistic! Grab this TraceIT Chocolate Pastry Transfer Paper NOW!!
Material: PET / Glutinous Flour
Size: 23 x 32 cm
Package Inclusions: 1 set TraceIT Chocolate Pastry Transfer Paper (Cake printing transfer PET gasket + 23*32 glutinous rice paper 50 pcs.)
We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 45-day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
Remember: Shipping usually takes 2-3 weeks - read our Shipping for more details!